I admit it is kind of a tongue twister, so I think it is cute when Parker asks if we can go to
"Piper Piper Piper Pizza"
He got his wish yesterday:)
We picked up daddy at work and headed over for an hour of PIZZA & FUN!
In other exciting news...
I took Ryler's "baba" away this week.
I just haven't wanted to deal with it, because well, I want him to stay a baby forever...is that so wrong?
I didn't think it would be a big deal, since he loves to drink out of sippy cups, but I tried laying him down with a sippy of milk on Day 1 & he wouldn't even take a drink. He went over 24 hrs refusing to drink.
Day 2 he decided he was thirsty and gave in & decided to give the sippy a chance;)




No comments:
Post a Comment