-
-
-

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

McD's...Chick-fil-a...Burger King

I'm helping with Cub Scout Day Camp this weekend & one of the items on my TO DO LIST was to pick up Burger King Crowns. The "theme" is Knights at the Pueblo & they told us to have the boys bring costumes for a Round Table event. Well...costumes = HOT when you are out in the middle of the Phoenix desert, so I suggested Burger King Crowns:) Easy & cute!

I had a bunch of other errands to run & I promised the boys that if they were good, then we would go to McDonald's for lunch.
They were good.
Kind of.
So off to McDonald's & then off to find a Burger King for Crowns.

Unless you can't find a McDonald's with a PLAY LAND!?!? I thought they ALL had play lands, but we went to 2 different ones that didn't :(
I gave up & decided we would go to Chick-fil-a, because they have a playland and were were nearby. Right as I get to Stapley, I looked to my left & there was a GIANT BURGER KING with a PLAYLAND!!!
While I didn't know there were McDonald's WITHOUT play lands, I also did not know there were Burger Kings WITH play lands!
Woohooo! 2 birds with one stone!
"Can I please have 1 hamburger, 1 whopper....
oh...and 20 burger king crowns?
Thank you."

OH...and they have the best play land ever!
Ryler is usually TOO SMALL/SHORT to play on ANY play land we have ever been to, so he usually just watches with envious eyes.
But they had a little "kiddie" slide that he LOVED!
AND
he could reach the first step to climb up the tubes/slides & he had SO MUCH FUN!
If your kids are a bit on the YOUNGER END...this play land is perfect!

"I crown thee...my favorite Mother"
Thank you Burger King for making ONE LESS STOP in my BUSY day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You win for the cutest mom E.V.E.R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

I can't believe you passed up a Chick-fil-a! But I'm glad your boys had fun at the play place.