-
-
-

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Xtreme Play

I have a TON of girl cousins that are stay at home mammas, so we decided to try out a new place, called Xtreme Play for a play date this week & it was SO MUCH FUN!!!
We are always on the look out for indoor activities(now that it is summer), so if you have any fun places you like to go...please let me know!





3 comments:

marie said...

This looks like fun! I am going to need your ideas when we come in July! I am not used to the heat.. my kids are promising not to go outside!

The Giffords said...

Hey, tell us more about this play so we can go try it out. WE are in need of some places to go get wiggles out at.

Kendra said...

I wish I was closer to join you guys! Maybe you could plan one here so I can go? :) j/k That's so good that Ryler loves the pool, especially with how hot it gets there!