Parker is doing....ummm....well.....pretty good, considering his life just got turned upside down!!! It will take some time, but once he gets through the adjustment stage...he is going to be the greatest Big Brother!
Watching TV together - Parker laid down just close enough...but also just far enough away that he still felt safe:)
Wish me Luck! :)




9 comments:
Good luck Staci! Don't worry, it gets easier and don't stress out when he throws a tantrum. Your boys are too cute together. I love doing the side by side pose with my girls too. It's amazing how fast they grow.
-Melissa
I was talking to Matt @ church today and asked how Parker was adjusting... he hesitated for a sec before smiling and I laughed... you're in for it! But, I'm sure Parker will adjust when you're all in a routine and it's not so new :)
I'll keep my fingers crossed!!
Parker is welcome at our house anytime. Ryler is too of course. If you ever need a break, just let me know. Your boys are so cute.
ella watched tv every time i feed charlie for the first 2 months of his life. it just made it easier. as for the tantrums, ignore them. it is really all you can do and it really saves your sanity.
Sometimes Zane still throws tantrums while I nurse Nate. It does get better and if I can survive, you can too. Just remember to laugh because one day you will wish you were still in this phase of life. Enjoy it!
Those pictures are too cute. Parker is going to do great! It's hard not to feel guilty about splitting your time! But what do you do?
Congratulations! What a delivery story, classic. Your boys are so cute!! Good luck, having someone invade your Mommy space is always hard. Keep posting, I love checking up on you.
Congratulations!! He is one cute kiddo! I can already tell that Parker will be a great big brother.
Please let us know if we can do ANYTHING to help your family.
Congratulations Staci!! Catherine told me you had your baby but I'm just now finally getting around to stopping by to check out your pictures. You looked fabulous in the hospital!
That one of Parker holding Ryler just melted my heart and made my day. Too cute!
Post a Comment