...is the number of pictures I have taken of Ryler since his birth.
Some (my husband) may say that I need medication...
Others probably think I should be BETTER at taking pictures than I am...
I THINK that there is NO OTHER WAY to get cute pictures like this...
unless I'm ALWAYS taking pictures & ALWAYS have my camera out...
even when he's sleeping...
Some (my husband) may say that I need medication...
Others probably think I should be BETTER at taking pictures than I am...
I THINK that there is NO OTHER WAY to get cute pictures like this...
even when he's sleeping...
-2 weeks old-
We had his Weight Check today @ the Pediatrician...and Ryler is doing GREAT!
I'll be honest...I have been a bit worried, since he doesn't seem to hardly ever get hungry! He enjoys his sleep as much as him mom & has been sleeping long periods of time @ night. I was NOT about to complain about that...but I also have been anxious to find out if he is growing. The doctor said he looks great, so I shouldn't worry & I should enjoy the sleep I am getting!
...so THAT is exactly what I'm going to do!
12/16/08- 2 week Stats:
Height: 21 1/4 "
Weight: 8lbs 13 oz
Head: 15"




6 comments:
yes!!!
That's pretty good! (His weight.) Not bad at all. Nice job Ryler. Oh, by the way...that's A LOT of pictures! But, I'm glad to see you love this baby as much as Parker!
492? That's amazing. Count your lucky stars and enjoy your sleep too!!
so cute!! Glad you are getting sleep and have 2 healthy boys!!
He is so cute! That is great! It took Leah a month to get back up to her birth weight and even now she is still little!
Keep that camera out girl. The results are totally worth it. The boys are adorable and I'm crazy jealous about the sleep...
Post a Comment