-
-
-

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Today was so much fun! My g-friends met at Peter Piper Pizza for a Play Date, since it was too rainy/wet to go to a park...
We were all busy socializing & Kylee looked around for her daughter...and found her INSIDE the basketball game! ( I don't know how she climbed in there!)
Parker got SO excited when the tickets started coming out!
Brittani was in town w/her 2 beautiful girls!



And that night was BUNKO...so we got to see eachother twice in one day!
It was @ Tara's house...it was SO FUN & her house is SO CUTE!!!
We sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kylee & ate cake...since her birthday was the next day:)
And I got to see THIS BEAUTY twice in one day!!!
This is CHLOE...Catherine's baby & she is SO CUTE!
I'm so GRATEFUL to have had such good highschool friends & I'm SO glad we all stay in touch with each other!

No comments: