-
-
-

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It Takes Two...

...to have such a FUN Birthday Party!!!
Monday night...I went to a Birthday party for
THIS GIRL...who turned 2...

...and THIS BOY...who turned 3...
YES...they are a little less than a YEAR apart...which equals a LOT of fun!!! And I'm sure a little CRAZINESS on Rob & Julie's part:)


The older brother-Mason- having fun with the COOKIE DECORATING!
My niece Hallie eating her YUMMY sugar cookie that she decorated:)
Can I open my presents yet?
Gemma...adoring her new boots!
The kids were in HEAVEN with so many presents to open!
My brother Matt was right down there with the little kids:)
Happy Birthday to one cute Niece & one cute Nephew!
Happy Birthday Gemma!
Happy Birthday Tanner!

3 comments:

marie said...

Looks like fun! Happy birthday Brinton cousins!

Gretchen said...

we are having a christmas party and would like you to come! look at our blog for details.

we don't have your address or would have hand delivered the invite. sorry! Hope to see you there!

Shanell said...

I miss you already and it's only been one day. I never even saw you today. I remember when those little tikes were born! What happens to the time. Julie is so good. Fun times.