How did this happen? My baby is 6 months old!😭😭I still have my THANK YOU CARDS out on my kitchen table with a list of people who were SO AMAZING and HELPFUL when she was born! I gave myself 6 weeks to get them sent off and apparently I still don’t have my act together 6 months later(that’s embarrassing)🤦🏻♀️You WILL get them...maybe I will give myself a realistic goal to get them off before she turns 6 years old...I THINK I can manage that! 🤨But back to her being 6 months old?!?! HOW? When they hit 6 months, I feel like you blink and then they are digging into cake at their 1st birthday party! Time needs to slow down! That said, I’m treasuring every moment with this little one! 💗💗 I don’t know if it was because I was busy keeping up with energetic boys for so long, but these days at home with my sweet little girls are so special. My life is busier than it has ever been, yet I feel like my girls keep me in check on what is most important. I love this adorable 6 month old and her determination to grow up despite my begging her not to! She has 2 teeth and thinks she can eat everything we eat with them, but especially loves sweet potatoes, graham crackers and bananas. She is always moving and has recently started crawling everywhere! Despite always being on the go, she doesn’t wear herself out enough..because she is NOT a very good sleeper😳 (now you know why I still haven’t sent those Thank You’s!) She loves her siblings and attention from everyone, even strangers! She will flash her dimple at anyone that talks to her in the grocery store😊 Her chunky thighs are my favorite and everyone loves to squish them and she is VERY ticklish, so she will usually end up laughing when you do. She loves to play peek-a-boo and LOVES to be outside! I love my happy little Ava Mei and the JOY she brings to our family!💕
Thursday, December 7, 2017
Ava - 6 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment