Matt's parents are serving a mission at the Bishop's storehouse and were recently asked to be the Directors! It is a big increase in time commitment, but they are amazing and are doing it! It is Parker's new FAVORITE place to go(he was in tears on the way to the Dino museum last week because he wanted t go to the Bishop's storehouse), so when he had a half day, I arranged to drop him off and he spent the day with Grandpa and Grandma. He loves it so much and I am glad he got some time to serve and be with his grandparents. He went to play at their house after and had fun playing games with Grandpa! After work, we ended up bringing dinner over to celebrate their first week with their new "promotion"! They are such amazing examples to me and I am so thankful for their willingness to serve.
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Storehouse Directors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment