Every month, she seems to bring us more joy! The boys love that she can sit up now and pick up toys and play with them! She smiles all of the time, but saves her laughs for Carden, who seems to be the one who can really get her laughing! She is so easy going, sleeps when we are on the go, plays happily when awake and rarely fusses! I feel so grateful to be her mom and our home feels different with her here. The boys adore her and are so sweet with her. I love dressing her up and playing with her after her brothers are asleep. She is my little night owl, but I love that one on one time with her and am grateful for it each day. I love my little "sister", "girlfriend", "Jaynie Marie", my little "Jaynie June Bug"! She is my little sweetheart and I can't believe she is 6 months old!
Sunday, December 28, 2014
6 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment