My two front teeth! After one getting knocked out, the other DANGLED in his mouth for a week or two before he finally twisted it out at school. Funny story, his teacher didn't have a bag, so he got a Kleenex and held his tooth in his hand the ENTIRE DAY. He said he never even put it in his pocket, because he was too worried he would lose it. Well he gets home and tells me all about his tooth and sets his Kleenex on the counter(I didn't know this) and went to play. Nighttime rolls around and he goes to get his Kleenex, which I had accident thrown away, not knowing his tooth was in it and he was horrified! I sent him to bed and felt so bad so spent the next hour digging through a couple bags of trash, looking for it...but never did find it and needed a shower badly after that. He forgave me the next morning when the tooth fairy still came!;)
Friday, September 12, 2014
All I want for Christmas is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment