-
-
-

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Opening Day of Baseball

I was REALLY hoping to get these boys on the same team, but the league wouldn't allow it, so different teams it is. I think it will be good for them overall, to be separate and independent from eachother, but I hope I don't go crazy with 2 practice and game schedules! Their first day went great! Ryler played in the morning and Parker cheered him on, and them Parker played after and Ryler cheered him on! They both did great, Ryler pulled a classic tball move and on his very first hit, took off running to 3rd base! Haha! We even have it on video, we are yelling for him to go the other way, he realizes it and turns around and runs to 1st and we all enjoyed a good laugh! I was impressed with Parker, he is on coach pitch for the first time and hit the ball a couple times and got on base! He did a great job. It's not easy to have kids in sports, but I think it's important for them to get outdoors and exercise and learn how to have good sportsmanship, so I am glad they both have the opportunity to play this year. 





No comments: