Matt and I went to our ultrasound appointment to find out the gender of our baby and we were both pretty certain it was a BOY. The doctor says to us, "do you see those 3 things? Do you know what that means?" I say "a boy" and he says "no, a girl, 3 white lines means a girl". We didn't quite know what we were looking for since we have never had a girl and were in COMPLETE SHOCK and kept asking if he was sure!?! We finished the ultrasound and got to see HER moving around and he got all of the measurements and then we were on our way!
We stopped at the dollar store on the way home and picked up some PINK balloons and put them in a box and taped it shut! We went to Matt's parents(they were watching the boys for us) and then my mom came over and we video taped the boys opening up the box and discovering the PINK balloons! Both Parker and Ryler guessed/wanted a boy and seemed stunned at first to see the pink(similar reaction to Matt and I-haha) but quickly got in on the excitement and were throwing pink balloons and streamers around saying "it's a girl!" I love this picture we took after because Parker is trying to look sad it is a girl but you can tell he is SMILING and is happy to have a sister:) These 3 are going to be wonderful big brothers to their little sister and I can't wait to see what a girl adds to the mix! (Hopefully some calmness!!)





No comments:
Post a Comment