Happy happy Valentine's Day!!! I had a busy and wonderful day!!! Starting with a preschool party and valentine exchange! It was so fun, I feel so thankful to have such a great group of preschoolers this year!
After school, we headed to my moms to decorate sugar cookies. My boys had a blast and I am grateful for my mom and all she does for us! I am thankful that we were able to spend time with her, even though my dad could not. I know they will be together again someday!
We stopped by the Allen's so the boys could give grandma and grandpa their valentines and how thankful I am to have them in my life! I couldn't ask for better in laws!
Our favorite babysitter came at 6, so we could attend ward temple night. We thought there would be nobody at the temple, but it was packed! What a wonderful thing! We ended up doing initiatories, so we could go out to eat after and get our sitter home at a decent hour.
We went to Serrano's...one of my favorite places I like to go, to celebrate with my man, as it was where we went on our first date...at 16! Oh...and it's delicious!!;)
It was a perfect day, start to finish and I just LOVE this time of year! So thankful for all the wonderful people in my life, who I LOVE so much!!
Friday, February 15, 2013
Valentine's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment