I can think of a million things I would rather do, but I went with my mom and sister this week to pick out my dad's headstone for the cemetery. It went fine, we got some ideas and helped my mom decide what she wants and are hoping it will be placed before the one year mark. I know some people go to the cemetery often to visit their relatives/friends that have passed on, but that isn't important to me. I feel closer to my dad on a daily basis than I would sitting at the cemetery. But it is important and I am glad I got to help with choosing one and look forward to seeing it placed on his grave. We stopped for frozen yogurt for a pick me up on the way home and this boy ended up with mine and grandma's cones...just because he is cute!!:)
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I'm not a fan of the cemetery either....
But I want to see his headstone once it gets put in.
Let me know!
Post a Comment