Well...we have survived the first full week of school and the boys are doing great! Well...Ryler is doing great and loving it and Parker is trying to adjust. I feel bad for him because he says he gets "sooooo hungry" at school. It is just a really long day for him and I am second guessing myself and wondering of I should've put him in half day at Franklin. I am going to see how he does in the next few weeks and hopefully he starts adjusting. I have already seen improvement in the last week, as he settles in to a new routine of waking up early!
Ryler comes home after we take Parker at 7:40 and gets his backpack on and waits til the bus comes at 9:20...he is sooo excited to go every day! He goes on Mon/Tues/Thurs from about 9:20-12:20. He is doing great and jumps up on that bus and blows kisses to me out the window! He is suh a cutie and I am sooo glad that he loves it and goes without hesitation!
As for me...I am actually LOVING this new routine. I have to wake up mug earlier than I am used to, but I am enjoying the schedule and I even have had some time to clean or grocery shop or make clocks...I even went to lunch with a friend, when the boys are at school!!
If Parker was a little more excited about going, it would be perfect! I think it will come. The first week they had no specials and there was a heat advisory so no recess:( the past few days try have been able to go outside and Parker came home excited to tell me about PE and music, so I think some of those things will help him ry excited about going!!
2 more weeks and then preschool begins, so I am trying to enjoy the last couple weeks of MY summer vacation:)
Friday, August 17, 2012
First week of school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment