Happy New Year to YOU!!!
We had a great New Year's Eve/New Year's Day...
My friend Marissa was in town, so Crystal Morris & I and our hubbies & kids met at Gecko Grill for dinner. It was fun to catch up with Marissa & her 2 boys are adorable! I wish I got some pictures of them!
After dinner we went to Rob & Julie's for their New Year's Eve Party. It was so much FUN!
Parker had a blast, as ALWAYS he is in HEAVEN in their playroom! Yes...he is playing the piano AND singing in the microphone:)
We had a great New Year's Eve/New Year's Day...
My friend Marissa was in town, so Crystal Morris & I and our hubbies & kids met at Gecko Grill for dinner. It was fun to catch up with Marissa & her 2 boys are adorable! I wish I got some pictures of them!
After dinner we went to Rob & Julie's for their New Year's Eve Party. It was so much FUN!
Parker had a blast, as ALWAYS he is in HEAVEN in their playroom! Yes...he is playing the piano AND singing in the microphone:)
THANKS for a FUN party Rob & Julie!!!
The next day...New Years...my girlfriends & kids, met at Peter Piper for lunch(so that everyone could see Marissa) The kids had a blast as always!
After lunch, it was off to the desert! A New Year's tradition in my family!
We have so much fun visiting with all of our cousins, eating food, building a fire, drinking hot chocolate & MORE!
The only problem THIS YEAR...was that it was FREEZING! It probably wasn't really that cold, but it was SO windy...it made it seem REALLY cold!!!
What a FUN day!
And to top it off...we found out that my gorgeous, talented, funny, amazing sister-in-law Heidi is pregnant!!! YES...she is the one with the daughter that is 9 days older than Parker. No...our next child will not be a week apart from hers---But I'm SOOOO happy for HER!!!
And to top it off...we found out that my gorgeous, talented, funny, amazing sister-in-law Heidi is pregnant!!! YES...she is the one with the daughter that is 9 days older than Parker. No...our next child will not be a week apart from hers---But I'm SOOOO happy for HER!!!





8 comments:
geez almighty, I was glancing down your post and read "pregnant" and "Heidi" and had a near heart attack!!! hahahaha. *SISIER IN LAW HEIDI* phew!!!!!!
whoah...and I just realized which sister in law Heidi you meant, gee, Im smart!!! Holy cow Heidi!! Congrats!!!! :D
hey! you should going running with me in the mornings now that matt doesnt have to be at work at the crack of dawn! to be honest i havent started yet but i am going to start next week so let me know! i would love the company!
Don't feel bad Bethany, I had to re-read that part because I just was glancing and was a little surprised. Congrats Heidi. it sounds like you had a great new years Stace. i love the picture of Parker in the desert.
Sounds like you guys had a fun New Years! I think Robert & I should pick up a few new traditions. That's a great idea to go out to the desert, I love the pics. Parker is ADORABLE!!!
wow! congrats heidi! not wasting any time there are we!! happy new year allens!
Sounds like some rockin' holidays with you guys! Kiley got that same piano microphone combo for Christmas and loves rockin' out to it
Man no one told me Marissa was here...I'm kinda bummed. I was hoping you'd have pics of her boys. I'm glad you put playgroup together. Ash can't wait to go back to Peter Piper's- it was a blast!
p.s. thanks for the pics!
Ky
Post a Comment